Thursday, May 26, 2011

Well no surprise there!

Been awhile since I've updated this.

So far I've kept MOST of my aspirations that I had for after graduation. I've maintained a nice vegetable garden which is coming in nicely. Stayed on a sensible diet and have been exercising (almost) regularly. I've even been putting out a lot of applications although not to much avail (yet).

Well, we'll see how things go. Right now I just wish the weather pattern would transition a little more to the summerly. Is that a word? Probably not, but I like it.

Anyway, for the link of the day/week/whatever, if you use gmail but don't want to always have to go log into your account to see if you have mail, use this:

GMAIL Notifier

An icon in your taskbar will alert/notify you any time you get an email. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment