Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Freedom

As of last Saturday I have graduated from Central Michigan University with a B.S. in Meteorology and Geography (and a minor in Math). It's bittersweet as I have a lot of fond memories of my years in college, but I'm also excited to see what comes next in my career. I hope that it doesn't take me too long to find a job so I can start putting my knowledge to use and to expand my knowledge.

In the mean time, I have put in a garden and started my diet. It's going well so far but we're only on day 2 haha!

We'll see what else happens. Anyway, that's all for now. My posts should start to be a little longer and more frequent (at least until I have something else to do and occupy my time).

Here's something different. If you like video games (like I do) and video game music, try OverClocked Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment