Thursday, August 18, 2011

Where has the summer gone?

It's been awhile I know, and it's not like I didn't have the time to update this, just that I forget or get busy when I remember.

The last several months have been...unproductive. Mostly. I am caught between feeling relaxed and feeling guilty. I've used the last couple of months as one would a summer vacation, but now that fall is creeping up I'm left wondering if I should not have been more diligent in finding work. While I certainly did enjoy the relaxation and lack of responsibility, it is now time to get back to life. I only hope I haven't squandered too much time.

It wasn't all a wash, though. I did maintain a steady rhythm of sending out applications and resumes to both career and local jobs. I have yet to hear from any, however, but I will continue to do so.

Other than that, I haven't got much else to say. I turned 27 since last I updated, but until I hit 30 my birthdays aren't much of a "to-do" for me. I haven't maintained my other website much but I think that should change. I am now getting very antsy and ready to work and get something done.

Here's hoping that my financial outlook is sunny and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment